Do you want to learn more about how to get rid of your bulging belly or guy gut? Are you doing abdominal exercises and your belly keeps on getting bigger? Well you probably have a Diastasis Recti which is a separation of the outermost abdominal muscles. Your bulging belly is NOT your fault – it’s a medical condition.
I’m Julie Tupler, creator of the Tupler Technique®. I have been treating Diastasis Recti for over 20 years now.
The Tupler Technique® Program is both research and evidence based. Our statistics show (1,200 clients STRONG) that we could make the Diastasis 55% smaller in six weeks, if the client follows all 4 steps of the Tupler Technqiue® Program.
I teach the Everybelly® 3-Hour Seminar, three times a year, in New York City.
On August 22, join me at the Big Apple and…
- Discover the causes of a Diastasis.
- You will get checked for Diastasis to determine the severity of it.
- Learn the effects of Diastasis on your body
- Learn how to close your Diastasis with the 4 Step Tupler Technqiue® Program.
- Learn how to put on the Diastasis Rehab Splint® correctly.
- You will receive the Tupler Technique® Guidebook.
- You will get $5 off on each product you purchase.
- You will receive a special discount on our Six Week Online Support Program.
- ADDED BONUS: I want you to come and bring a friend you think has a diastasis at no extra cost. Everyone needs a Belly Buddy when they are doing the program and this could be yours!
Join me for this exclusive event, my Everybelly® 3-Hour Seminar in New York City- the event where every belly is welcome! This seminar will answer all your questions, especially if you have been doing the program on your own.
Julie Tupler, RN
PS: I promise to make you laugh and have fun while you learn all about how to close your Diastasis with the 4 Step Tupler Technqiue® Program.
PPS: The Everybelly® 3-Hour Seminar will be much more meaningful, if you watch one of our Diastasis Rehab DVDs (either Diastasis Rehab Lose Your Mummy Tummy® or Diastasis Rehab Say Goodbye to Your Gut Guys®) BEFORE coming to the seminar. To purchase one of these DVDs, click here.